Seeing an error “Access to the path xinput1_3.dll is denied,” while playing games or running essential applications in Windows 10, 8, or 7. It means that the xinput1_3.dll file is missing or can’t be found on your computer. To solve the missing DLL file problem you can download xinput1_3.dll on your Windows 10, 8, or 7 on 32-bit and 64-bit OS versions.
The dLL files are part of the Microsoft Windows operating system. These files are needed to run different programs including games. But when it gets missing or removed from its location then Windows will not run programs. The error will appear telling you to reinstall xinput1_3dll for Windows 10, 8.1, or 7.
Common Infected Games Showing DLL Missing Error
Most of the time this missing DLL file error pops up when you run these games i.e. NFS Most Wanted, PES 2017, GTA 5, Mafia 2, PubG, Far Cry 3, Fortnite, Call of Duty Ghost, Watchdogs, Assassin’s Creed, Batman Arkham Origins, Bo2 Plutonium, Battlefield 2, Borderlands 2, Call of Duty Black Ops, COD Advanced Warfare, Crusader Kings 2, Farming Simulator, Just Cause 2, Little Nightmares, Metal Gear Solid 5, Mount and Blade Warband, NBA2k14, Sekiro, Skyrim, Tekken 7, etc.
What is xinput1_3.dll?
If you can’t find or the system can’t load this DLL file then you might be wondering what this DLL file is? Well, the xinput1_3 dll is an important component of Direct X software. This software is required to run high-end games including graphics and video editors tools.
If the xinput1_3 is missing or cannot open the in-game directory then you won’t be able to run games on your computer.
Why is Xinput1_3.dll Missing From Your Computer?
There are different reasons why errors related to name.dll missing appear on your system. The most common causes are,
- Faulty application download and installed in Windows
- The xinput1_3.dll has been wrongfully deleted or misplaced.
- You may have malicious software installed on your PC that has corrupted this DLL file.
- A damaged Windows registry may also be a problem.
Common Missing DLL File Error
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can’t start because xinput1_3 dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting xinput1_3.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- Error loading xinput1_3 dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The code execution cannot proceed because xinput1_3.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
- xinput1_3.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.
- c /windows/system32/xinput1_3.dll is either not designed
- error x360ce failed to load xinput1_3 dll
Can I Download the Xinput1_3 dll for Free?
You can easily download the name.dll file from our download page. Like Windows OS the DLL files also have 32-bit and 64-bit versions. If you are running Windows 10, Windows 7, or 8 64-bit versions then choose to download a 64-bit DLL file vice versa.
Another point to be considered before downloading missing DLL files is that each file has a version, match it with your own OS build.
If you are a novice and don’t know which version is currently running on your computer then simply download the latest version of the DLL file. All DLL files available for download on our page are free, secure, and untouched. These files are very small in size.
Download xinput1_3.dll 32 or 64-bit version in a .zip folder. You don’t need to run an installation setup to complete the process instead unzip/extract the file. Then copy and paste it into the required program or game folder.
How to Fix Failed to Load xinput1_3 dll missing File
There are many easy ways to fix the xinput1_3 dll problem i.e.
- Manually download the latest version of the required file from our download page.
- You can also remove the infected program, application, or game that is the cause of this error and install it again.
- Go to the control panel and repair the program, app, or game that requires a DLL file.
- If you haven’t updated your Windows operating system then check for possible Windows updates and install them.
- If the infected programs, application, or game has it’s the latest version then download or upgrade it.
- There are many free best PC cleaners download them to fix Windows registry errors.
- Recommended solution download and install xinput1_3.dll.
Where Should I Put xinput1_3.dll on Windows 10?
It doesn’t matter if you are running Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, XP, Vista the process to locate and put DLL files is the same. Once you have manually download the DLL file on your computer then open the required folder i.e.
C:\Windows\System32\ (32 bit) or C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ (64 bit).
Then paste the required DLL file into that folder.
If it’s the game or video editor software that is causing this DLL error then copy the file and paste it into the location where you have installed the program. This is how you install a DLL in Windows 10 PC.