Minecraft is a game that has captured the hearts of millions around the world, and one of the reasons for its success is its extensive list of commands. Cobblemon is a popular mod in Minecraft that adds various Pokemon-like creatures to the game.
With the Cobblemon mod, players can battle and catch various Cobblemon creatures, each with its unique set of moves and abilities. As with any mod, there are a variety of commands that can be used to customize the game and make gameplay even more exciting.
Here is a guide to all of the Minecraft Cobblemon commands you need to know to get the most out of this mod. So, let’s take a look.
All Minecraft Cobblemon Commands
There’s a variety of custom Cobblemon commands that you can use in the game. These are particularly useful if you want to quickly start encountering Pokemon in the mod. Additionally, you can also heal your Pokemon using these commands.
- /spawnpokemon — This command will let you spawn a Pokemon of your choice.
- /spawnallpokemon — Lets you spawn every Pokemon.
- /spawnpokemonat — You will be able to spawn a Pokemon at a specific location.
- /<Pokemonname> X — X stands for a range of specific commands that can be applied to Pokemon by typing in their name. From Gender to Friendship and more. To use this command type in the Pokemon name of your choice and then you will see the other additive commands.
- /pokeedit — You will be able to change the nature of your Pokemon.
- /pokegive — Allows you to give a Pokemon to your character.
- /pokeeditother — Does the same as Pokeedit except will let you change the nature of another Player’s Pokemon.
- /pokeheal — Will let you heal a Pokemon.
- /pokegiveother — Lets you give a Pokemon to another player.
How to Add Mod in Minecraft?
Installing mods for Minecraft can be done in numerous ways, depending on whether you want to enhance your gameplay with mods that complement Optifine or explore the vast selection of community-created mods. To do so, just follow the below steps;
- On PC you will commonly want to visit the official Forge website to download the software. You can then now utilize this software as your mod installer.
- Once you have found a mod that you want, simply create a folder named “mods” in the .minecraft directory specifically at:
- Create a folder named ‘mods’ within the .minecraft folder. Now you can drag or move the mod you downloaded into that new folder you created.
Now ensure that your ‘Forge‘ account is activated, and the next time you launch Minecraft, your mods will be ready for you to use. Whether you want to try out new mods that work with Caves and Cliffs Part II or ones you’ve heard of before, they’ll be there waiting for you.
Are There Any Extra Cobblemon Commands for Minecraft?
Certainly, it’s possible to obtain additional commands by downloading mod add-ons for Cobblemon. This extra mod download can be seen as crucial to fully immerse yourself in the mod. The commands that come with this extra download have been compiled and presented below for your convenience.
- /poketrade <player> — You will be able to trade with other players by using this command. If you want to give each other pokemon, this is the command you will want.
- /pokeshout <slot> — If you are wanting to showcase your Pokemon’s stats to other players, this command will put them on display in the chat.
- /battle — Will let you fight another player in the world through player-versus-player battles.
- /pc — This command is something that you will tend to use a lot as you can utilize your PC anywhere in the mod.
- /pokebattle — This will automatically start a Pokemon battle for your character and Pokemon.
- /pokesee — Your full-party stats will be shown including the overall summary of them.
- /pokeseeother — Does the same as Pokesee except it allows you to get the stats of another player’s party.