PS5 Error code NP-103105-0 | This service is currently under maintenance is one of the many PlayStation 5 error codes.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to fix ps5 error NP-103105-0. Before that, we will understand error NP-103105-0 and why it is there on your screen.
What is the NP-103105-0 error in PS5?
PS5 Error NP-103105-0 or server failure means that there is a PlayStation Network error. This can occur when you access or attempt to connect to a PSN account or a multiplayer online game. PS5 error NP-103105-0 also indicates that the servers are under maintenance and hence the error ‘This service is currently under maintenance’.
Related Article: How to Turn off the PS5 DualSense Controller Mic
Related Article: How to Fix PlayStation 5 Error Code CE-100028-1
How to Fix PS5 Error NP-103105-0
It is worth not missing any solution to try to fix ps5 error np-103105-0.
Follow the steps below:
Solution 1 – Check For the PlayStation Network (PSN) to Fix PS5 Error NP-103105-0
You have to check the PlayStation Network Status and see if there’s any maintenance planned for PSN that might take you offline for a short time and make sure all services are up and running.
Here’s how you can check the network status.
- Open up the PlayStation Network Service Status Page.
- Select a country or region to check the network status.
- Check the service status for any issue. If there is any, then it is necessary to wait.
- Next, look for the system software updates. In-case the site won’t load, it is the internet connection problem then that’s causing ps5 error NP-103105-0.
Hit up for the next solution to fix ps5 error NP-103105-0.
Solution 2 – Turn the Router Off and On to Fix Error NP-103105-0
- Turn off the router completely by taking out the power cable from the power switch.
- Wait for about 5 to 10 minutes to connect it and turn it on again.
- Now, check if the error NP-103105-0 is cleared up.
Restart the devices that form part of the process.
This should’ve fixed ps5 error NP-103105-0.
Solution 3 – Work on the DNS
It is possible that your PS5 requires a DNS change because the servers may be failing. Here’s how you can change it to fix error NP-103105-0.
- Go to your PS5 Home screen.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Network.
- Select Settings.
- Select Set Up Internet Connection.
- Go to the bottom option and select Set Up Manually.
- Select Use Wifi or Use a LAN Cable depending on your preference.
- Select DNS.
- Change the Primary DNS to 220.127.116.11.
- Change the Secondary DNS to 18.104.22.168 (to match the Google’s DNS)
- Select Done.
Reboot your PS5 to check if PS5 Error NP-103105-0 or server failure is cleared up.
Solution 4 – Restart your PS5 Console to fix PS5 Error NP-103105-0 ‘server issue’
- Press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds until the LED light starts to flash.
- Remove the cable behind the console and press the power button a minute later to drain all the power.
- Wait 20 minutes and connect it again to restart the console.
- Try to connect the ps5 to the wired internet connection and reconfigure the settings to ensure that PS5 Error NP-103105-0 is not there anymore.
Solution 5 – Update the Router Firmware to fix PS5 Error code NP-103105-0
There may be an indication that the router requires an update. This mostly happens due to the passage of time that has become obsolete, hence causes a drop in the internet speed.
Here’s how you can update the router’s firmware:
- Login to web router’s page
- Check for any software update report.
This should help fix the ps5 error NP-103105-0 | This service is currently under maintenance.
Solution 6 – Be in communication with the technical support to fix server issue
This is the last of things you can try to solve ps5 error NP-103105-0 | This service is currently under maintenance.
Here’s the link for it.
We hope that this method helps you because sometimes the problem can be in your console or the hardware that they can possibly fix.