PS5 Error code NP-103105-0 – This service is currently under maintenance is one of the many PlayStation 5 error codes.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to fix PS5 error code NP-103105-0. Before that, we will understand error NP-103105-0 and why it is there on your screen.
What is the NP-103105-0 error in PS5?
PS5 Error NP-103105-0 or server failure means that there is a PlayStation Network error. This can occur when you access or attempt to connect to a PSN account or a multiplayer online game. PS5 error NP-103105-0 also indicates that the servers are under maintenance and hence the error ‘This service is currently under maintenance’.
Related Article: How to Turn off the PS5 DualSense Controller Mic
Fix PS5 Error NP-103105-0
Solution 1 – Check For the PlayStation Network (PSN)
You have to check the PlayStation Network Status and see if there’s any maintenance planned for PSN that might take you offline for a short time and make sure all services are up and running.
Here’s how you can check the network status.
- Open up the PlayStation Network Service Status Page.
- Select a country or region to check the network status.
- Check the service status for any issue. If there is any, then it is necessary to wait.
- Next, look for the system software updates. In-case the site won’t load, it is the internet connection problem then that’s causing ps5 error NP-103105-0.
Solution 2 – Turn the Router Off and On
- Turn off the router completely by taking out the power cable from the power switch.
- Wait for about 5 to 10 minutes to connect it and turn it on again.
- Now, check if the error NP-103105-0 is cleared up.
Restart the devices that form part of the process.
Related Article: How to Fix PlayStation 5 Error Code CE-100028-1
Solution 3 – Work on the DNS
It is possible that your PS5 requires a DNS change because the servers may be failing. Here’s how you can change it to fix error NP-103105-0.
- Go to your PS5 Home screen.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Network.
- Select Settings.
- Select Set Up Internet Connection.
- Go to the bottom option and select Set Up Manually.
- Select Use Wifi or Use a LAN Cable depending on your preference.
- Select DNS.
- Change the Primary DNS to 22.214.171.124.
- Change the Secondary DNS to 126.96.36.199 (to match the Google’s DNS)
- Select Done.
Reboot your PS5 to check if PS5 Error NP-103105-0 or server failure is cleared up.
Solution 4 – Restart your PS5 Console
- Press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds until the LED light starts to flash.
- Remove the cable behind the console and press the power button a minute later to drain all the power.
- Wait 20 minutes and connect it again to restart the console.
- Try to connect the ps5 to the wired internet connection and reconfigure the settings to ensure that PS5 Error NP-103105-0 is not there anymore.
Solution 5 – Update the Router Firmware
Here’s how you can update the router’s firmware:
There may be an indication that the router requires an update. This mostly happens due to the passage of time that has become obsolete, hence causes a drop in the internet speed.
- Login to web router’s page
- Check for any software update report.
This should help fix the ps5 error NP-103105-0 | This service is currently under maintenance.
Solution 6 – Contact Technical Support
This is the last of things you can try to solve PS5 error NP-103105-0 – This service is currently under maintenance. We hope that this method helps you because sometimes the problem can be in your console or the hardware that they can possibly fix.