Black Mesa is a popular first-person shooter game that has gained a massive following in recent years. While it’s always more satisfying to play a game without cheats, sometimes you might find yourself stuck in a particular level or just want to breeze through the game for fun. That’s where Black Mesa’s cheat codes come in. With the right cheat codes, you can unlock new abilities, gain invincibility, and even fly through the air like a superhero.
There are several cheat codes available in Black Mesa, and each one has a different effect. For example, entering the “god” cheat code will make you invincible, while “noclip” allows you to fly through walls and objects. Other cheat codes can give you unlimited ammo, unlock all weapons, or even slow down time. While these cheat codes can make the game easier and more fun, keep in mind that using them can also take away from the overall experience and challenge of the game.
Apart from providing the cheats, we’ll also tell you how to open/access Black Mesa Console Commands. So, let’s dig it out.
How to open Black Mesa console commands?
There are two methods to open the Black Mesa console commands. Both are given below.
- To access the console commands in Black Mesa, go to your library. Here, right-click on your mouse to go to the Properties option.
- Click on the Set Launch Options button.
- You will now find a textbox. Type -console.
- The console should now appear when you launch the game. When your level has fully loaded, type bind p toggelconsole.
- You can also replace the letter p with any other letter.
- Open the game > Go to “Keyboard Settings“.
- Go to “Advance” > “Enable Developers Console”.
- Click on “Save” > “In Game” > hit tilde (~) > Enter “sv_cheats 1“.
Black Mesa Cheat Codes
Here are all the black Mesa cheat codes that you can use in the game. These cheat codes include unlimited ammo, half-life, god mode, and fly cheat. So, let’s take a look.
|Cheat Codes||Cheat Effect|
|god: invincible||God Mode|
|impulse 101||All Weapons & ammo|
|impulse 105||Enemies can’t hear you|
|notarget||Enemies don’t attack you|
|chase_active 1||3rd person perspective|
|sv_gravity X||Set Gravity to X|
|sv_friction X||Set Friction to X|
|sv_bounce X||Bounce Multiplier to X|
|give ItemOrWeaponid (check all the ids below)||Get item, weapon or ammo|
|map MapId (check all the ids below)||Changemap or Changelevel|
|ent_teleport npc_name (point with your crosshair where you want to spawn it)||Summon or Teleport NPC|
|ent_remove (point to the entity you want to remove)||Remove NPC|
|ent_remove_all npc_name||Remove all NPC|
Moreover, there are also some secrets, tips & tricks that you can use in the game to unlock the rarest specimens, noclip, and many more achievements. You can get these achievements by only doing certain missions or tasks.
Black Mesa Give Console Command
Here is all the Black Mesa console commands list that you can use in the game to get weapons as well as various items for yourself. All you have to do is use the format: give item name. Keep in mind that you have to use a space after giving it for work. So, let’s take a look.
Give Items Cheat List
- give item_longjump – LongJump
- give item_suit(HEV) – Suit
- give item_airtank – Airtank
- give item_battery – Battery
- give item_antidote – Antidote
- give item_healthvial – Healthvial
- give item_sodacan – Soda Can
- give item_healthkit – Healthkit
Give Weapons Cheat List
- give weapon_357(Magnum) – 357
- give weapon_crowbar – Crowbar
- give weapon_glock – Glock
- give weapon_crossbow – Crossbow
- give weapon_shotgun – Shotgun
- give weapon_mp5 – MP5
- give weapon_tau – Tau
- give weapon_gluon – Gluon
- give weapon_hivehand – Hivehand
- give weapon_rpg – RPG
- give weapon_satchel – Satchel
- give weapon_frag(grenades) – Frag Grenades
- give weapon_tripmine – Tripmine
- give weapon_snark – Snark
- give weapon_tripmine – Tripmine
- give weapon_egon – Egon
- give weapon_9mmar – 9mm ar
- give weapon_9mmhandgun – 9mm handgun
- give weapon_handgrenade – Hand Grenade
- give weapon_quantumdestabilizer – Quantum Destabilizer
- give weapon_hornetgun – Hornet Gun
Give Ammunition Cheat List
- give ammo_rpgclip – RPG Clip
- give ammo_9mmar – 9mm ar
- give ammo_9mmclip – 9mm Clip
- give ammo_357 – 357
- give ammo_9mmbox – 9mm box
- give ammo_buckshot – Buckshot
- give ammo_crossbow – Crossbow
- give ammo_egonclip – Egon
- give ammo_argrenades – ar grenades
- give ammo_mp5clip – MP5 Clip
- give ammo_gaussclip – Gauss Clip
- give ammo_glockclip – Glock Clip
- give ammo_mp5grenades – MP5 Grenades
Console Commands to Change Maps or Levels
Use these console commands in Black Mesa to instantly go to the level of your choice.
Black Mesa Inbound
We’ve Got Hostiles
On a Rail
Forget About Freeman
Xen Map or Level Ids
- Arrival: bm_c4a2a
- Area after following Gonarch and jumping down (the area where you need to blow the wall with a detonator): bm_c4a2b
- An area where Gonarch destroys a wall with her green goo attack (I got stuck there once in beta ^^): bm_c4a2c
- Arrival: bm_c4a1a
- Grotto before laboratory: bm_c4a1a1
- Laboratory before explosive plant section: bm_c4a1b
- Shortly before the big tree area, where 3 rooms have to be solved to open up the path: bm_c4a1b1
- Open the alley before jumping down a big hole and encountering ground barnacles for the first time: bm_c4a1c
- The houndeye bridge: bm_c4a1c1
- Arrival: bm_c4a3a
- After first controller fight, in the canyon: bm_c4a3a1
- When encountering the grates that need to get molten by green acid: bm_c4a3b
- Another cave with green acid riddles: bm_c4a3b1
- Shortly before arriving at the factory entrance, where the first jumping Alien Grunts spawn: bm_c4a3b2
- Before starting the assembly line riddle: bm_c4a3c
- Assembly line riddle, before controller ambush: bm_c4a3c1
- Assembly line riddle, before going up the flesh trampolines: bm_c4a3c2
- Second waste disposal area, shortly before starting the elevator section: bm_c4a3d
- At the end of the elevator sequence shortly before the teleporter to Nihilanth: bm_c4a3d1
- Arrival: bm_c4a4a
- Kaboooooooooooooooooooooooom: bm_c4a5a
Should I Use Black Mesa Cheat Engine?
These are all the console commands of Black Mesa that you can use in the game. So, there’s no need for a Black Mesa cheat engine/trainer. But if you still need the trainer then we’ve researched and the best Black Mesa trainer is FearLess Cheat Engine. You can download and install the trainer by simply visiting their official site.
Black Mesa Cheats Not Working
If the Black Mesa cheat codes not working, then make sure that you’re using the Black Mesa cheats in Single-player mode. If you’re using the cheats in Multi-player mode, then most probably it won’t work.
How do I turn off God mode in Black Mesa?
It’s definitely sv_cheats, then 0 for cheats off and 1 for cheats on. If you want to enable god mode, write god to toggle it on and god again when you wanna disable it.
How do I Enable God mode in Black Mesa?
Just follow the below steps to enable God Mode in Black Mesa.
- Add – Console to launch commands.
- Launch BM.
- Load the game or start a new game.
- Open console, default is ~ (tilde)
- Type “sv_cheats 1“, hit enter.
- Type “noclip” or “god” or “buddha” (you still take damage but never go below 1hp) or whatever.