One Piece Odyssey has a crafting mechanic in the game through which players can craft the Trick Balls. Trick Balls are Useable Items that can be used during battles. These items give certain buffs to attacks and different ailments to the attacks to deal more damage to the enemies. One of the trick balls that players can craft after unlocking it in the 2nd chapter is Shabby Ball. Shabby Ball decreases the ATK Stat by 25% for 3 turns of the enemies in the battle.
In this guide, we’ll explain how to craft Shabby Ball in One Piece Odyssey.
Gathering Materials for Shabby Ball in One Piece Odyssey
Shabby Ball is one of the useful Trick Balls which is used to decrease the ATK Stat of the enemies during the battle. The ingredients required for the crafting of Shabby Ball are the following.
- 1 Soft Horn
- 1 Red Scorpion
Where to Get Soft Horn in One Piece Odyssey
Soft Horn is one of the Material Items that can be found in the Great Sandy Desert and Nanohana Town. Soft Horn can be found in the following ways.
- The most common way to get Soft Horn is from the Ground. Look for the Shining Items on the Ground and pick them up to get Soft Horn.
- Another Way to Get Soft Horns is by breaking the Pots, Boxes, and Barrels. You can find these objects in different places across Mysterious Island.
- You can also get Soft Horn as a reward for defeating the Enemies in the Battle or completing quests.
Where to Get Red Scorpion in One Piece Odyssey
Red Scorpion is a Material Item that can be obtained by defeating the Red Scorpions in the Great Sandy Desert. Players will reach this area in the second chapter of the game. There are different types of Scorpions wandering in the Desert and you want to engage the Red Scorpion by going close to him.
Make sure to kill the Red Scorpion in the last to get the Red Scorpion Item otherwise, you will get Scorpion Leg. Attack the other Scorpion first and leave one Red Scorpion as the last enemy in the fight.
Craft Shabby Ball in One Piece Odyssey
Shabby Ball can be crafted by the following two methods in One Piece Odyssey.
- While Camping
- Inside Tavern
How to Craft Shabby Ball while Camping in One Piece Odyssey
Once players have started Camping, they can craft the Shabby Ball by following the following steps.
- Go to the Usopp Factory Stall in the Camp.
- Accept to craft the Trick Balls.
- Go through the list of the Trick Balls Recipe and select the Shabby Ball.
- After that, select the quantity of the Shabby Ball and press the X button to confirm making the Shabby Ball.
How to Craft Shabby Ball in the Tavern in One Piece Odyssey
To craft the Shabby Ball in the Tavern, go inside a Tavern and follow the following steps.
- Go to the Counter and interact to view the options.
- Select the Craft option and then select the Create Trick Balls option to view the List of Trick Balls.
- Select the Shabby Ball and then confirm it to craft the Shabby Ball.