One Piece Odyssey is an RPG Action-adventure game in which players will get to explore the Mysterious Island as they progress through the main Episodes of the game. At the start of the first chapter, all the skills of the Pirates’ characters will be lost and Adio will accept to help the characters get back their lost powers. Adio will tell them to go to the Lake Shore Cave to find the first Cube of Strength.
In this guide, we’ll explain to you how to get to Lake Shore Cave in One Piece Odyssey.
How to Get to Lake Shore Cave in One Piece Odyssey
Players will be able to go to Lake Shore Cave once they have eaten lunch at Adio’s House. After that, they will get to talk to Adio who will tell them to go to Lake Shore Cave through the Inland Sea location. After you have talked to Adio, follow the following steps to reach Lake Shore Cave.
- Go to the path on the North side of Adio’s House.
- The path will lead to the Inland Sea and you need to keep going on the path until you reach the Circular Inland Sea location.
- After that, you will get to fight a couple of Eisas (Enemies). Defeat them and go ahead on the path and you will reach a small garden where you will get to fight Sazae Kancho Monster.
- Defeat Sazae Kancho Monster and go on the path that leads to the cave.
- You can always check the Mini-Map for Red Marker as well to get on the right path.
- Once you have made it to the end of the path, a cutscene will play in which all Pirates’ characters will get to Lake Shore Cave.