Looking for PotPlayer zoom options to span in and out while watching movies. By far Pot Player is the best video player with a zoom function.
Before moving on we recommend you download PotPlayer for PC’s latest version. You may not find the exact settings in an older version of PotPlayer.
In this article, we will show you how to Zoom in and Zoom Out videos in Potplayer.
- Right-click on the video while it’s playing, to get the context menu.
- Go to Window size from the next menu
- You’ll see choices for precise 50%, 100%, 150%, and 200%, as well as minimum size, maximum size, and custom size.
- There are also keyboard shortcuts to Zoom in/out the same thing: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 0
- Press Alt + 1 to 100% zoom
Want to PotPlayer Zoom Without Number Pad?
Although using the num pad is the best option to zoom in and out while playing videos. In case your num pad doesn’t work or you don’t want to use a numerical pad then simply use the above method.