Have you ever watched a video that is extremely blurry but not sharp? Don’t worry, PotPlayer has a function that can assist one to fix the blurriness or reduce the sharpness of a video.
In this article, we’ll guide you on how to sharpen a video in PotPlayer. Just follow the below steps to fix your problem.
- Launch the PotPlayer & play the video you want to fix the blurriness or reduce the sharpness.
- On the top left corner, click on it and Go to Control Panel or just simply press F7 on the home screen of PotPlayer.
- A new Window Control Panel will open.
- On the top menu, Click on Video.
- There you will see Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, and Colour. Check below and you will see soften, sharpen, and Deblock, check to Sharpen or fix the blurriness of a video.