Office 365 PST Import tool is a powerful tool that safely uploads data to Office 365 mailbox. This tool can easily bring emails, contacts, and calendars to Office 365 mailboxes in no time. It is compatible with all versions of Microsoft Outlook.
Download the latest version of the software in your Windows 11, 10, 8.1, or 8 to effortlessly upload your PST files to Office 365.
The spectacular tool imports the PST files with great precision and accuracy. If you are in search of a risk-free and reliable Office 365 import tool then this utility is the best fit. The marvelous features of the tool are what make it unique & trustworthy.
Let’s know more about the tool.
Office 365 PST Import Tool – Your Go-to Import Utility
When it comes to uploading .pst files, lengthy & complex manual ways just don’t work. Besides, the numerous limitations of the traditional manual methods significantly slow down the process.
So, why worry and waste time on a complicated approach when you can use the professional Office 365 PST import tool?
This tool is comparatively the best solution available to bring in multiple PST files from local to the cloud.
The best part of the software is that anyone can use this tool from anywhere around the world. Also, it doesn’t require any specific permission to migrate the required PST files to Office 365 user account.
In a technical context, size doesn’t put limitations on the software i.e. if a PST file is large in size then also you can smoothly import the same to Office 365.
More importantly, you don’t need to install and configure Outlook on your system to use this software. Amazing right?
Above all, there is no third-party involved, so it’s completely safe to use. And, the software makes sure that credentials are kept confidential throughout the process.
Wait, that’s not the end of it!
What All Can You Import from PST File?
Typically PST file contains emails, calendars, contacts, etc. So, you can also import email messages with the specified date range, priority, inline images, links, and signatures.
Along with that, the tool will precisely upload the attachments, and folders (inbox, sent items, outbox, RSS Feeds, etc.) by retaining the same folder structure at the destination.
In addition to that, the Office 365 PST import tool ensures that you will find your events, appointment slots, Meetings, tasks, etc. intact at the desired Office 365 account.
Through this effective import tool, you will be able to bring the contacts including telephone, address, email, mobile, work, and location back to the Office 365 account in one piece. Isn’t it great?
From moving the PST files without error to the comfort of using the tool, the import tool does it all.
Key Highlights of Office 365 PST Import Tool
- It allows both admin and normal users to import PST files. If you have an admin account then you can import multiple files in one go.
- This application can easily upload PST files to Office 365 shared mailbox via an admin account.
- Instead of bringing all the data from a PST file, the software lets you upload only selective files to your Office 365 account without Outlook. Further, it lets you apply a Date Filter to specify the From & To dates to import data of a particular date range.
- It provides 3 options i.e. Add File(s), Add Folder, and Add CSV while importing PST files to Office 365.
- This tool is designed to support the Incremental Import approach. That means if you have used the software at least once, then from the next attempt onwards, it will avoid the migration of already imported items. In this way, it will prevent the duplicity of the files.
- The tool focuses on maintaining the folder hierarchy of the PST at the destination Office 365 account. That’s why it provides the ‘Attach Outlook OST File’ option.
- Also, the software lets you avoid the migration of unwanted items. So, with the help of the ‘Exclude Deleted or Sent items’ option, you can easily achieve the same.
- Further, it provides the ‘Include Folder’ option to import a specific folder. This is suitable if you are looking for a customizable migration.
The Office 365 PST Import tool comes with a demo as well as a full version. There is no doubt the trial version is a replica of the paid one but it has certain limitations. For instance, you can only import 25 items/Folder. Hence, to get the full benefit of the software it’s best to opt for the Full version.