Official ScpToolkit is a free Windows Driver and XInput Wrapper for Sony DualShock 4 or DualShock 3 Controllers. Its Installation is fairly simple and straightforward. . With this application at hand, gamers can use their Sony controllers on Windows.
ScpToolkit installer is free to download on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, and all its previous versions. Here we have Scptoolkit latest version to download. However, you can also download scptoolkit old version.
Tip – carefully use all of its options as it might overwrite your connected USB, Bluetooth gaming mouse settings.
ScpToolkit is a Windows driver for the Dualshock 3 and Dualshock 4 controllers. At the same time, it also acts as an XInput wrapper. With this application at hand, gamers can use their Sony controllers on Windows.
This utility is designed for both beginners and advanced users. Beginners can use this application for enabling their controllers to work correctly, and the experts can customize the software according to their particular needs.
It is a user-friendly application that can be managed very easily. All the features that you can find on a DS4 are supported by the application, making ScpToolkit one of the best tools available in the market.
- Microsoft Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 x86 or amd64
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Runtime
- DirectX Runtime
- Xbox 360 Controller driver
- Already integrated into Windows 8.x or greater
- At least one supported Sony DualShock 3/4 controller (see Compatible Controllers)
- Administrator rights during driver setup
- A supported Bluetooth 2.0 (or higher) compatible USB dongle with EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
- See Compatible Bluetooth Devices
- For DS4s to be useable the minimal supported Bluetooth version is 2.1!