People often ask questions on forums & blogs what is an Open office? In simple words, it is an open-source office & a free alternative to Microsoft Office. You can access all office applications for free with an open office. Open office features the word, Spread Sheet, Calc, Impress, Presentation, Drawing, Database, Templates & more. You may also like to download LibreOffice
- Windows 10/7/XP
- Latest Release
- 19 May 2015
- File Size
Openoffice Free Download Latest 2021
In open office writer you can create & view text documents all features of MS words resides in Open office writer. In the below screen shot you can view Open office writer interface close to MS word. Important features are listed on top navigation and right sidebar. Choose open office resume templates, It also supports Ms Word files. You may also like to Download MS office 2013
You can also create office Presentation in open office program with ease. Choose between built in PowerPoint templates to make office presentation. If you are already been using MS office then this office suite become more easier and convenient to you.
Apache OpenOffice is free to charge & an open-source program you can add/contribute to software or report bugs. Apache allows you to use it for any purpose – private, educational, government and public administration, commercial. It is not available in the portable version.
Openoffice free download latest version for windows xp/7/8/10. Get offline installer setup direct high-speed download link of Openoffice version 4.1.1 for windows 32-64bit PC. Open office is also available for download on Mac & Linux platforms.
Key Freatures of OpenOffice
- Free Alternative to MS office;
- Support MS office files;
- Complete office suite;
- Multi language support;
- Word Processing;
- Spread Sheet;
- Open source;
System Requirements of Openoffice V4.1.1
- Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2012, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Free memory of 256 MB RAM (512 MB RAM recommended)
- At least 650 MB available disk space for a default install via download. After installation and deletion of temporary installation files, Apache OpenOffice will use approximately 440 MB disk space.
- 1024 x 768 pixel or higher resolution with at least 256 colors (16.7 million colors recommended)