Pokémon Scarlet and Violet have many different mechanics in the game that can be used to enhance your Pokémon Skills, Stats, and IVs. One of the mechanics in the game is called Hyper Training which will boost number of stats depending on the amount of Bottle Caps. The hyper Training is done by an NPC all the way in Montenevera and he will charge the currency of Bottle Caps.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to Hyper Train your Pokémon in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet.
Where to Hyper Train Your Pokémon – Location
Hyper Training can only be done by an NPC in Montenevera Town which is in the Snow area of the Paldea Region. It is on the North Side of Paldea past the Great Crater of Paldea. Players will reach Montenevera town as they start making progress in the Victory Road path of the game. It is one of the main paths of the game in which you have to take down the Gym Leaders. Once players have defeated 6 Gym Leaders, they will make their way to Montenevera.
Montenevera Town also has a Pokémon Center like all the major towns and cities of the Paldea Region. The NPC will be standing near the Pokémon Center and you can easily find it by the Yellow Message on his head saying “Hyper Training! Get it Here!”. However, there are some things that you need to know first.
How to Hyper Train Your Pokémon in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
Hyper Training of your Pokémon will require you to get Bottle Caps which are the special currency that is accepted by an NPC that does Hyper Training. You can get them once you have obtained 6 Gym Badges. If you have not obtained the Badges yet, you will not be able to Hyper Train your Pokémon because the other way to get Bottle Caps is through 5 – Star Tera Raid Battles which are unlocked after you have completed the game.
Once you have obtained number of Bottle Caps or only 1, you will be able to Hyper Train your Pokémon. Follow the following steps to Hyper Train your Pokémon.
- You need to go to the NPC in Montenevera and interact with him.
- Accept to do the Hyper Training and your Boxes will open in which all of your Pokémon are stored.
- You need to select one Pokémon that you need to Hyper Train.
- After selecting the Pokémon, select the Bottle Caps you would like to pay (Normal Bottle Caps or Gold Bottle Caps).
- You will get to select the Stats you want to raise of your Pokémon.
NOTE: You can only raise 1 point of a Stat per Bottle Cap.
- If you have paid more than 1 Bottle Caps, you will be able to select the same number of stats for your Pokémon.
- Once you have selected all the Stats that you can raise, an option will highlight under the Stats “Start the Training”.
- Select the option to begin the Hyper training and your Pokémon Stats will be enhanced instantly.
After completing the process of Hyper Training , you will be able to see the enhanced stats of your Pokémon in the Boxes tab of the menu.