Are you having trouble finding a cheat code for moving objects in Sims 4? Look no further! This guide will provide you with the information you need to successfully move objects around in your game.
It’s important to note that moving objects in Sims 4 can be done for no specific reason, it’s just a fun feature to play around with. In this guide, we will go over the cheat codes and steps needed to move objects anywhere in your Sims 4 game.
How to Enable/Activate MoveObjects Cheat in The Sims 4?
You can activate/use sims 4 move objects cheat on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox by simply opening the open cheat console. To do this, just follow the below steps.
- On PC: Hold CTRL and Shift, then press C.
- On Mac: Hold Command and Shift, then press C.
- On PlayStation 4: Hold all four shoulder buttons at once.
- On Xbox One: Hold all four shoulder buttons at once.
Once opened, the cheat console will appear as a thin box at the top of the screen on PC and Mac. Into the box, type the following line including punctuation to activate it.
For example, if we want to create a corner seating area using a bold sofa placed at a 90-degree angle, this can be done with ease. Additionally, by combining two tables, we can create a larger surface area that is perfect for hosting dinner parties with friends and family, especially since we tend to have many guests these days. Moreover, you can unlock all items, get unlimited money, and can use the cottage living cheats in Sims 4.
How To Move Objects Freely In The Sims 4?
You can move objects in Sims 4 by pressing the Alt key on your keyboard and can also rotate the objects while moving them. Moreover, you can place objects on top or at the bottom by using the sims 4 move objects cheat. Just press the number 9 to move an object up and to move it down press the number 0 on your keyboard.
Sims 4 Move Objects Cheat Not Working
If the Sims 4 objects cheat not working on your console then just follow the below steps.
- First, try entering the command “testingcheatsenabled true” followed by “moveobjects on”.
- If this does not resolve the issue, try turning off “moveobjects” and “testingcheatsenabled” in sequence and then turning them back on.
- If this also does not work, delete the five cache files located in the game folder in your Documents directory.