The Sims 4 has a huge variety of things to do and items to use. But many of these items that you can see aren’t available for your sim to purchase so, you need debug cheats to get every item available in the game without spending any money.
In this article, we’ll tell you how to show hidden objects on PC & consoles in an easy way. So, let’s take a look.
How to Show Hidden Objects on PC?
If you have to show hidden objects on a PC, just follow the below steps.
- First, you have to open up the section to enable cheats.
- You can do it by pressing the Control + Shift + C buttons on the PC.
- Then you need to type: testingcheats true and press Enter to show the debug and hidden items.
- To unlock all items in ‘Buy’, the cheat to use is: bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement
- To unlock all items in ‘Build’, use the cheat: bb.showliveeditobjects
- Now you can exit the cheats menu.
How to Show Hidden Objects on Consoles(PS4, PS5, and Xbox)?
The process is similar to that on PC, you’ll first need to enable cheats and then follow the below steps.
- Press L1 + L2 + R1 + R2 on Playstation or LB + LT + RB + RT on Xbox.
- Enter “testingcheats true” and press A on Xbox or X on Playstation.
- Press OK on the menu which informs you that trophies will not be available on that save.
- You will see a message alerting you that cheats are enabled. Enter the cheats to show debug and environment objects.
- Enter “bb.showhiddenobjects” and press A on Xbox or X on PlayStation.
- Enter “bb.showliveeditobjects” and press A on Xbox or X on PlayStation.
- Now back out of the cheats menu using B on Xbox or Circle on PS.
In order to view these items, go to the ‘Objects by function’ menu on the bottom left, leave the search bar empty, and hit R2 on PlayStation or RT on Xbox.
Then go to Filters > Content > Unknown. This will show you all debug items (Simply leaving the search bar blank can also function the same way). To see the environmental objects, simply scroll down to the catalog where the regular items end.
How to Unlock all Objects in Build Mode in Sims 4
Objects in the Build mode must be unlocked separately from other objects in the game. This can be done in three simple steps.
- Enter the Build mode and press the Ctrl + Shift + C keys simultaneously to bring up the cheat console. On Xbox or PS4, press all four bumper/shoulder and trigger buttons on your controller simultaneously.
- Type in
testingcheats trueto activate cheats.
- Type in
bb.showliveeditobjectsto unlock all objects in the Build mode.
Apart from giving instant access to all objects in the Build catalog, cheats allow you to place them as you wish. With the “
bb.moveobjects on” command, you can place objects in the oddest places, for instance, make a sofa float. Unsurprisingly, that’s one of the most used cheats in the Build mode, as it’s entertaining.
Sims 4 Debug Cheat to Show Hidden Objects
Follow the Sims 4 debug cheat steps to unlock every hidden item in Sims 4:
- Press Control + Shift + C or all shoulder buttons on the controller.
- This will open up the cheats box where you can enter commands.
- Type testingcheats true and press Enter.
- Next, type: bb.showhiddenobjects as the cheat command and press Enter.
- With this, you will get all the hidden items and objects to use. These items, also known as Buy Debug items, will include things like pots, toothbrushes, plants, etc.
- When you type debug in the search bar, you will see them all.