MailsDaddy PST Merge and Join multiple PST files simply and easily. MailsDaddy PST Merge & Join will help you to combine two or more PST files into Outlook compatible PST format. The Tool merges Outlook data files (.pst) in a short time without any size limitation or losing any data or security issues.
MailsDaddy PST Merge and Join Tool Download Overview 2023
The software provides a user-friendly interface that is easier to understand for any person. It also supports password-protected Outlook PST files, and the software is compatible with all Windows OS like 10,8, 7.
- Merge multiple PST files into a new Outlook-compatible PST file.
- Save formatted text, attachments, embedded images, and folder structure.
- Combine all Outlook data, such as emails, attachments, contacts, and calendars.
- It allows you to skip duplicate items when combining multiple PST files.
- Simple and user-friendly interface for combining two or more Outlook archives.
- Compatible with Win10, and all earlier versions.
- Supports all versions of MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2012 and 2010, etc.
- Supports password-protected Outlook PST files.
Best Useful Features of The Outlook PST Merge & Join Software
- User-Friendly Interface
- Merge PST Files
- Search PST Files
- Combine Outlook PSTs
- No PST File Size Limit
- Support Unicode/ANSI
- Load Multiple PST Files
- Add/Remove PST files Anytime
- Compatible With All Windows Versions
- Merge/Combine All Outlook Data
Pro Vs Free
The MailsDaddy Merge and Join software has two versions, Demo & License. The Demo versions allow you to convert only 20 emails per folder. But with the License version, you can merge complete data without any restriction. The license version comes with three packages:
$ 49 (Personal License), $ 149 (Business License), and $299 (Enterprise License). These Packages gives you Special benefits & Features:
- Software Updates
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- No File Size Limitations
- Maintain Folder Infrastructure
- Move Attachments
- Join Multiple PSTs
- Merge Multiple PST Files
- Official site