If you are looking for a safe and affordable way to unlock PDF files then, SysTools PDF Unlocker is the best deal for you. Let’s see how SysTools utility provides unique features that make it the best software for unlocking PDF documents.
Why Choose SysTools PDF File Unlocker Over Adobe Acrobat
1. Unlike the Adobe Acrobat application, it does NOT ask for a permission password to remove restrictions from PDF. However, it does ask for a Document Open Password to open your PDF files. 2. Since it is only designed for unlocking PDF files, this makes the SysTools utility quite affordable as compared to Acrobat which is like an all-in-one software for all-over PDF organizations.
SysTools PDF Unlocker Free Download for Windows 11/10/7 PC
Download SysTools PDF Unlocker latest version 184.108.40.206 on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, and all previous versions. The offline installer download setup of this tool’s latest version supports 32-bit and 64-bit OS.
Removes All Kinds of PDF Restrictions / Owner-Level Security
PDF Unlocker by SysTools helps you to disable all the permissions from PDF files such as:
- Form Filling
- Page Extraction
Unlocks Advanced Security from PDF Files
The tool easily removes user passwords and restrictions from PDF files that are secured with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). Hence, it effortlessly removes 128-bit (AES & RC4) and 256-bit (AES) encryption from PDFs.
Time Efficient: Batch Unlock Multiple PDF Files
The tool gives you the option to insert as many PDF documents as you want to process. You can even add a folder of PDF files to unlock them. Its batch processing technology helps you to save time by managing a large number of PDF files in the least time possible.
Either Print or Save Your Resultant Files
The tool comes with an inbuilt Print option that lets you have hard copies of PDF files after removing security from them. You can also save them in any place in your system by using the “Change” button given in the tool. By default, this software saves your resultant files on the desktop.
Supported Versions of Windows OS, Servers & Acrobat
The tool is supported by Win OS 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (both 32-bit & 64-bit) and Win 11 (64-bit). It is also supported by Windows servers such as 2008/ 2012 R2/ 2016. PDF files created by Adobe Acrobat DC 11.0, 10.0, 9.0, 8.0, 7.0, 6.0, 5.0, 4.0, 3.0, 2.0, 1.0 versions are supported by the tool.
Different Licensing for Different Needs
SysTools PDF Unlocker provides 3 types of licensing:
- For Home Users: The tool can be run on 2 systems.
- For Businesses: The tool can be run on 100 systems.
- For Big Enterprises: Tool can be run on 100 systems in offices around the world.
The free demo version is also provided that will unlock 5 PDF files but will add a SysTools Demo watermark in those PDFs while saving them.
How to Remove Password & Restrictions from PDF File?
- Click on Add File(s)/ Add Folder option to browse for secured PDF documents from your system.
- If the PDF files are secured with a Document Open password, kindly provide it in the Password textbox. No need to provide the Permission password.
- Choose to either Save or Print.
- Click the Unlock button.
Difference Between Permission Password and Document Open Password
A Permission password is used for restricting the activities on PDF files like editing, printing, copying, etc. It is also called Master Password or Owner Password. A Document Open password is used to open a PDF file to read. It is also known as a User Password.