If you have downloaded IrfanView on your Windows PC you may also like to download IrfanView Plugins. These Plugins give you access to multiple options like multiple images, sending files by email, JPG lossless rotation, crop, changing JPG EXIF date/time, creating new JPG EXIF data, or starting OCR. By downloading the IrfanView Plugins, you can easily do your work.
Once you install these Plugins you can also use shortcut keys to access some extra features in IrfanView software. For example, you can press Shift + M, Shift +J, and Ctrl + Shift + J for sending files by email, JPG lossless rotation, and JPG lossless crop respectively.
In this guide, we have explained easy steps to download IrfanView Plugins and install them on your Windows PC.
How To Download and Install Irfanview Plugins?
Just follow the below steps
- First, make sure that you are going to download 32-bit Plugins for IrfanView-32 and 64-bit PlugIns for IrfanView-64. Never mix the Plugins and IrfanView bit versions.
- Click to download the Irfanview Plugin file (Irfanview_plugins_XYZ_setup.exe)
- After doing this, Plugins will be installed in the IrfanView plugins directory.
- Then Open the Irfanview.
- Load a file.
- On the top bar, you’ll see the Options.
- Click on it and you can clearly see that all the plugins are installed in the Irfanview and you can easily use Plugins to do your work.