Are you searching for cheats for Dying Light 2? You’ve come to the right place. Though the game does not have a console to enter cheat codes or commands. However, you can use Dying Light 2 secrets tips & tricks, Trainers, and cheat engines to use mods and enter cheats in the game.
This article will provide you with all the Dying Light 2 cheats Trainers and secret tips & tricks. So, let’s get started.
Dying Light 2 Cheats
Unfortunately, It is not possible to use cheats in Dying Light 2 on PC, PS4, Xbox, and Xbox series X. However, there are some secrets, tips & tricks that players can utilize to gain an advantage like Infinite Money, Weapon, and much more. These secrets can provide a unique gameplay experience and enhance the overall gaming experience. Here are some Dying Light 2 tips & tricks that you can use in the game.
Dying Light 2 Money Tip
There are two ways to give yourself unlimited money using the developer menu. The easiest is the Player menu, where you can click ‘Give 1000$’ to instantly become a little bit richer. Click away and soon you’ll be the wealthiest parkour expert in the city
You can get unlimited money in Dying Light 2 by using the below methods.
- Join an online co-op session with another player.
- Find a valuable item to duplicate.
- Back up your save.
- Give the valuable items to a friend in Co-Op.
- Restore your backed-up save.
- Rejoin your Co-Op partner and continue dropping valuable items.
- Sell the items.
Dying Light 2 Unlimited Money Glitch For PC, PlayStation, & Xbox
This game has a glitch that allows you to duplicate items and then sell them for an unlimited amount of money. Thanks to powerpyx for sharing this glitch. Below are the steps to how you can perform this exploit.
- Get Items in your Inventory: You need some items in your inventory that you can duplicate. These can be any weapons or gears, but the rarer the item the more you can make from it. I recommend having Artifact gears in your inventory to make the most out of this glitch.
- Back up your save file:PC: If you got the game from Steam it should be at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata. And for Epic Games you can find it at %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Unknown Worlds. Inside the Unkown Worlds folder, look for Dying Light 2 and the save file.
- PlayStation: Go to Settings and select Saved Data Management. Next, choose Saved Data and then Cloud Storage. Finally, upload your game’s save progress to the cloud via PS+. For PS4 you can also use a USB drive to physically back up your save.
- Xbox: Quit the game to back up your data.
- Transfer items to the 2nd Player: Once you have your save file you can transfer all of your items to the 2nd player. Xbox players make sure you don’t quit the game after giving away the items as it will save the game and overwrite your original save.
- Restore your the saved data:PC: Simply paste the saved file you backed up to the location you originally copied from. If it asks you to overwrite your files choose yes or allow it.
- PlayStation: Restore the saved data from PS+ storage or from the USB drive.
- Xbox: As we mentioned not to exit the game, instead minimize the game. Now select Dying Light 2, and from Options choose manage Game and delete the saved data from the console. Keep deleting until the data is gone. Remember you have to erase the data from the console and not the cloud. Restart the game and it will sync with your last save on the cloud.
- Stack up on Items: Repeat steps 1-4 on both the players’ ends until you stack up on items. That is, the first player will transfer items and restore the save. Next player 2 will do the same. Keep repeating these steps until you feel you have enough items.
- Sell the items: The last step just requires you to sell all the items that you don’t need.
Dying Light 2 Tips & Tricks for Weapons, Items, And Scrap
By accessing the Items menu, you will be presented with a comprehensive list of items, including blueprints, weapons, gear, consumables, and more. Additionally, at the top of the menu, you can use the search bar to filter the list and make it easier to find specific items.
As an example, by typing Bicycle in the search bar, you will quickly locate the Easter Egg Bicycle option. Selecting this will spawn a rideable bicycle directly beneath your character. You can then ride it around by tapping the space bar to dismount or the F key to re-mount.
It’s possible to add money using this method as well. By typing ‘cash’ in the search bar, options will appear to add 10, 50, 100, 200, or 1000 bucks to your wallet. Similarly, if you type ‘scrap’ in the filter, you’ll be able to see options for bundles of 5, 10, 15, or 20 pieces of scrap that can be added to your inventory by clicking on them.
Dying Light 2 Tips & Tricks for Health
Although the ‘God mode‘ and ‘Immortal‘ options are present on the menu, these features do not actually function in the game. They are remnants from the developer menu of the original Dying Light, which are not functional in Dying Light 2. However, it is possible to restore health from the Player menu by accessing the Restore Health option on the left side of the screen.
Dying Light 2 Tips & Tricks for Camera
The Player Menu allows you to play the game in a third-person view by toggling on the ‘Use [T]PP Vis’ option. However, it should be noted that the game is primarily designed for a first-person perspective, so playing in a third-person view may not be as enjoyable.
Additionally, certain actions such as landing with the glider may result in instant death while using the third-person camera. An alternative option to consider is the freecam feature found in the Cheats menu. This allows you to fly the camera away from your character to take pictures of the city or explore areas that are not accessible in normal gameplay.
However, it is important to be cautious as flying too far away can result in your character’s death. When using the freecam feature, your character will appear without a head, so if you want to take pictures of your character, it’s suggested to first enable the third-person camera and then activate the freecam.
Dying Light 2 Tips & Tricks for Weather
The Cheats menu offers options to change the weather and time of day through the Force Weather and Force Weather Time options. By clicking on the arrows, you can cycle through different weather options such as clear, cloudy, rainy, and stormy. The Force Weather Time option allows you to change the time of day to morning, noon, afternoon, evening, and nighttime.
Dying Light 2 Trainer for PC
If you’re finding the missions in the game to be challenging, you can use trainers specifically designed for Dying Light 2 on PC to cheat. These trainers provide a variety of cheat options and are straightforward to use.
After searching for different trainers online we can suggest our users use the below trainers.
- Fling Dying Light 2 cheats trainer: FlingTrainer is a reliable hub where you can find multiple game cheats and trainers. The latest trainers version offers 22 cheat options for free. This trainer gives you +20 cheat options that you can use in the game.
- Download Gamepressure Dying Light 2 Trainers: It is another online resource to find game trainers for free. Unlike FLiNgTrainer, this trainer also gives you +25 cheat options for free to use.
Dying Light 2 Cheat Engine
The Dying Light 2 cheat engine is the ideal way to use cheats and console commands. To use cheats first download Cheat Engine and then head over to the Fearless Revolution website to download the cheat table.