One Piece Odyssey is an RPG Action-Adventure game in which players will get to play with Star Hat Pirate characters. Players will get to explore the Island of Waford and gather useful items and materials as they progress through the main story of the game. One of the Items that players will get in the game is Accessory Items.
Accessory Items are like Old Relics and Objects which contain different types of Buffs in them. Players will be able to put on these Accessory Items to get certain Stat Buffs and they will also be able to enhance them later in the game by assembling the accessories together at the Robin’s Mystery Craft Stall.
In this guide, we’ll explain how Accessory Items work in One Piece Odyssey.
How to Assemble Accessories in One Piece Odyssey
Accessory Items can be equipped on the characters to get different types of buffs in the stats. However, players can also assemble the accessories to enhance the stat buffs of the characters. To assemble the accessories, players must have unlocked the camping.
Once players have unlocked the camping, they can assemble the accessories by the following steps.
- Start the Camping and find Robin’s Mystery Craft Stall. It is a Robot who has his arms up.
- Interact with the Robot to open the Accessories Screen.
- All the equipped and unequipped accessories will be shown on the screen. Select the already equipped Accessory by pressing the X button. It would be your Base Accessory.
- Now go down the list and select the accessory to be absorbed in the base accessory.
- Press the X button to select the next accessory.
After combining the two accessories, exit the Robin’s Mystery Craft and open the menu. Go to the Equipment Tab and select the combined Accessory and place it inside the Character Board. Both of the accessories will be put in a single Character Board. It would enhance the Stat Buff of the Base Accessory. Players can combine other accessories as well for the other characters and then repeat the process to enhance their stats as well.
As players progress through the game, they will find higher stats Accessories and putting them together will make your character buffs higher.