Pokémon Scarlet and Violet have many consumable items, ingredients, materials, and even treasures that players will find throughout their gameplay. Although, the limit of collecting the items is high so players will not have to worry about that, but they might want to sell the items that they don’t use or need.
In this guide, we’ll explain how you can sell items in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet.
How to Sell Items in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
Players can sell the items in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet by the following steps.
- Go to any Poke Center in the Paldea Region.
- Talk to the NPC behind the Blue Counter at Poke Center.
- Select the option to sell the items and your inventory will be opened through which you can select items from different categories.
- After selecting the items, you will be able to sell them.
As there are many different Shops in the Paldea Region, you will not be able to sell the items to the shops. You will only get the option to buy the items from all kinds of shops. To sell the items that you do not want, go to the Poke Center. You can easily find Poke Center around all major towns and cities of Paldea.
Which Items to Sell in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
As there are different types of items in the game, the best items to sell in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet are under the “Treasures” category of your inventory. All the other categories’ items are somewhere needed in the game so, it is better to hold on to other items. The items that can be sold for high price are the following.
- Big Nugget = 20,000 Poke Dollars
- Pearl String = 10,000 Poke Dollars
- Nugget = 5,000 Poke Dollars
- Big Pearl = 4,000 Poke Dollars
Selling high quantity of these items can make you a lot of Poke Dollars so, if you have stored any item in your Treasures, do go to the Poke Center to sell the items.