Looking for a complete list of Bannerlord cheats and console commands? The Mount and Blade Bannerlord cheats can be handy when the game becomes chaotic, messy, and difficult to play.
From getting quickly rich or annihilating enemy armies to adding unlimited money for character level-up. The Bannerlord cheats will make you invincible. Using the Bannerlord console commands and cheats will give you gold, level you up, knock out enemies, heal yourself, teleport, and more.
By using the Bannerlord 2 cheats, you might lose achievements & rewards but the game became more interesting & engaging by using them. So, in this article, we’ll tell you all the cheats & console commands as well as methods on how to use them.
How do I Enable Mount & Blade Bannerlord 2 Cheats?
In order to enable Bannerld 2 cheat mode, you will need to edit the engine_config.txt file on your computer. Follow these steps:
- Open Windows Explorer by pressing Windows logo + E.
- Head to Documents > Mount and Blade II Bannerlord > engine_config.txt
- First, as a backup copy the “engine_config.txt” and paste it into a folder outside of the “Mount and Blade II Bannerlord”.
- Now open the “engine_config.txt” file in Notepad.
- Look for this line: cheat_mode = 0. It will be the 14th entry in the text editor.
- Change the cheat_mode” from “0” to “1”.
Once the Bannerlord cheat mode is enabled, you’ll allow doing some extra fun in the game.
List of Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord Cheats
Here are some best cheats of List of Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord that you can use in the game to make it more interesting.
|Cheat Code||Cheat Effect|
|Control + X (on inventory screen)||money cheat adds 1,000 gold|
|Control + X (on the clan screen)||adds 1,000 influence|
|Control + X (on the party screen)||gives experience to a troop type|
|Control + click (on the map screen)||travel instantly anywhere on the map|
|Control + A (on the character screen)||turns all attributes up to 10|
|Control + [number from one to six] (on the character screen)||increase an attribute|
|Control + Alt + T||sacrifice frame rate to show every single unit on the map|
|Control + F2||make one of your own troops unconscious|
|Control + F3||deal damage to your own character|
|Control + Shift + F3||make your horse unconscious|
|Control + F4||make one enemy unconscious|
|Control + Alt + F4||knocks out all your enemies|
|Control + F5||pause/unpause the action in the game|
|Control + Shift + F6||make all your enemies unconscious|
|Control + H (on the party screen)||add one troop|
|Control + H||heal up your own character|
|Control + Shift + H (on the party screen)||add 10 troops|
|Control + Shift + H||heal up your own horse|
|Control + L||increase the level of your own character|
Bannerlord 2 Combat Cheats
Following are the combat Bannerlord cheats that you can activate.
- Ctrl + F4: In combat, make one enemy unconscious.
- Ctrl + Alt + F4: Knocks out all enemies.
- Ctrl + H: Heals your character to full health.
- Ctrl + Shift + H: Heals up your horse to full health.
- Ctrl + F2: Knocks out one of your own troops.
- Ctrl + F3: Deal damage to your own character.
- Ctrl + Shift + F3: Knocks out your horse (if you’re sitting on it).
Bannerlord 2 Character and Party Cheats
- Ctrl + A (on the character screen): set all attributes to 10.
- Ctrl + (1-6): On the character screen, add 1 point to a single attribute.
- Ctrl + X (on the clan screen): add 1000 Influence.
- Ctrl + H: Add 1 troop to the currently selected troop type.
- Ctrl + Shift + H: Add 10 troops to the currently selected troop type.
- Ctrl + X: Give XP to the currently selected troop type.
- Ctrl + L: Automatically level up.
- Control + [number from one to six] (on the character screen): Increase an attribute
- Control + Alt + T: Sacrifice frame rate to show every single unit on the map
Movement and Map Cheats in Bannerlord 2
- Ctrl + left click: Holding Ctrl while you left click teleports you anywhere on the map you wish to go.
Item and Money Cheats in Bannerlord 2
Here is the money cheat that you can use in Bannerlord 2 to add 1000 gold on the inventory screen.
- Ctrl + X: On the inventory screen, add 1000 gold.
Mount and Blade Bannerlord 2 Console Commands
To enable console commands in Bannerlord 2 press the Tilde key (~) to bring up the dev console and enter the command. Press Alt and ~ again to close it.
Where you see a #, you’ll need to add a number. For instance, below where it says: campaign.add_gold_to_hero #
Below we have listed so far all the working Bannerlord 2 console commands.
The best Bannerlord console commands
- Increase attribute points – campaign.add_attribute_points_to_hero [number here]
- Increase focus points – campaign.add_focus_points_to_hero [number here]
- Increase gold – campaign.add_gold_to_hero [number here]
- Increase influence – campaign.add_influence [number here]
- Increase renown – campaign.add_renown_to_clan [number here]
- Level up yourself – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero [number here]
- Level up your main party – campaign.give_xp_to_main_party [number here]
And if you want to add a certain sort of soldier to your party, use these:
- Aserai – a campaign.give_troops aserai_master_archer [number here]
- Aserai faris – campaign.give_troops aserai_faris [number here]
- Desert bandits – boss campaign.give_troops desert_bandits_boss [number here]
- Hired Blade – campaign.give_troops mercenary_7 [number here]
- Hired Crossbow – campaign.give_troops mercenary_8 [number here]
- Mercenary Cavalry – campaign.give_troops mercenary_9 [number here]
- Mercenary Crossbowman – campaign.give_troops mercenary_5 [number here]
- Mercenary Guard – campaign.give_troops mercenary_2 [number here]
- Mercenary Horseman – campaign.give_troops mercenary_6 [number here]
- Mercenary Scout – campaign.give_troops mercenary_3 [number here]
- Mercenary Swordsman – campaign.give_troops mercenary_4 [number here]
- Sea raiders boss – campaign.give_troops sea_raiders_boss [number here]
- Steppe bandits boss – campaign.give_troops steppe_bandits_boss [number here]
- Watchman – campaign.give_troops mercenary_1 [number here]
Also, you can use these commands to increase specific skills:
- Athletics – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Athletics [number here]
- Bow – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Bow [number here]
- Charm – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Charm [number here]
- Crossbow – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Crossbow [number here]
- Engineering – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Engineering [number here]
- Leadership – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Leadership [number here]
- Medicine – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Medicine [number here]
- OneHanded – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero OneHanded [number here]
- Polearm – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Polearm [number here]
- Riding – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Riding [number here]
- Roguery – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Roguery [number here]
- Scouting – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Scouting [number here]
- Smithing – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Smithing [number here]
- Steward – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Steward [number here]
- Tactics – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Tactics [number here]
- Throwing – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Throwing [number here]
- Trade – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Trade [number here]
- TwoHanded – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero TwoHanded [number here]
For example, to add 20 Imperial archers to your party, type: campaign.give_troops imperial_archer 20
Bannerlord 2 Console Commands For Handle player skills
|player skills||Console Code|
|Bow||campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Bow #|
More Mount and Blade Bannerlord 2 Console Commands
|Command Effect||Console Code|
|Grants specified items||campaign.give_item_to_main_party [ItemName] [Amount]|
|Grants specified Troops||campaign.give_troops [TroopId] [Number]|
|Grants specified gold amount to the specified character or 1000 gold to you by default||campaign.add_gold_to_hero [Number] [HeroName]|
|Grants a specified number of focus points to a specified character or you by default||campaign.add_attribute_points_to_hero [Number] [HeroName]|
|Sets all of your character skills to a specified value||campaign.set_all_skills_main_hero [Value]|
|Sets all of the specified character’s skills to a specified level||campaign.set_skills_of_hero [Level] [HeroName]|
|Sets your character’s named skills to a specified value||campaign.set_skill_main_hero [LevelValue] [SkillName]|
|Grants specified amount of influence||campaign.add_influence [Number]|
|Sets named skills of all your companions to specified value||campaign.set_skill_companion [LevelValue] [SkillName]|
|Gives a specified amount of experience to all your troops’||campaign.give_troops_xp [Number]|
|Grants 100 of each crafting material to the party||campaign.add_crafting_materials|
|Gives a specified amount of renown to the named clan, or yours by default||campaign.add_renown [Number] [ClanName]|
|Forces AI to attack specified settlement||campaign.ai_siege_settlement [HeroName] [SettlementName]|
|Specified factions declare war on each other. Factions should be separated by a space but individual names should have no spaces in their||campaign.declare_war [Faction1] [Faction2]|
|Self-explanatory, but maybe not ideal if you’re looking for a balanced playthrough||campaign.start_world_war|
|Sets progress of building project in specified town to specified level||campaign.add_progress_to_current_building [SettlementName] [0-100]|
|Gives everyone the specified amount of gold||campaign.add_gold_to_all_heroes [Number]|
|Enables you to decide who captures who. Characters with multiple names should have them separated by an underscore(s).||campaign.take_hero_prisoner [PrisonerName] [CaptorName]|
|Changes specified clan’s leader to a random character||campaign.change_clan_leader [Clan Name]|
|Prompts specified AI character to move in the direction of specified settlement||campaign.ai_goto_settlement [HeroName] [SettlementName]|
What is the fastest way to level up smithing in Bannerlord?
There are 2 clear ways one can level Smithing fast in Bannerlord: Forge, Smelt, Repeat. Order Adventure.
What is the best weapon in Bannerlord?
The best polearm weapon in Bannerlord in terms of pure power is called the Rhomphalia. It is typically wielded by Battanian Veteran Falxmen. With a base swing damage of 141 and a length of 203, this weapon can take out opponents with a single strike before they even get close
What is the easiest way to take a castle in Bannerlord?
The best method is usually to keep track of big wars that are happening and jump in to steal a castle from a faction that is losing and about to be destroyed.
Can you become king in Bannerlord 2?
There are 2 ways to become a King in Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord: Create a kingdom. Take over a kingdom.
Mount And Blade 2: Bannerlord Cheats Not Working
If your cheats aren’t working properly you can enable cheats without going into any files. Just open the console and type config.cheat_mode 1.
In case Crtl + X is not working in inventory and the character page then you have to go into the files and activate dev mode. After that, only a few cheats work (like ctrl-f4 in battle), but most involve typing in the dev console (activated with alt-~) like the money cheat.
Ctrl-x will not work in any menu. So, read the above-mentioned ‘How do I Enable Mount & Blade Bannerlord 2 Cheats’ and follow the instructions. After you finish all of that, use the “Console commands and codes” in-game.