Gaming has been there since ever and being an avid gamers we often come up with errors and problems.
In that capacity, you might face NVIDIA Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0003.
- Something went wrong. Try restarting GeForce Experience
- Something went wrong. Try rebooting your PC and then launch GeForce Experience. ERROR CODE: 0x0001
- Something went wrong. Try rebooting your PC and then launch GeForce Experience. ERROR CODE: 0x0003
Why does GeForce Experience 0x0003 Occur?
In short, it is because of the:
- Faulty NVIDIA drivers.
- Sometime the updated drivers even can’t fix nvidia error code 0x0003 because of the older corrupted files remaining in the installation folders.
- Some Nvidia Services are not running.
- Network adapter problem.
- Windows update interfered with your GPU driver
- Nvidia Telemetry is not permitted to interact with the desktop
Fix: NVIDIA Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0003
Follow the solutions below to fix GeForce experience 0x0003 and GeForce experience error code 0x0001.
Let’s get down to the points:
Update your NVIDIA graphics driver
Your first hit is updating your NVIDIA graphics driver. Rather than risking yourself downloading and installing the wrong driver, why not to make this task much easier and reliable.
I mean you can automatically execute this task by downloading Driver Easy.
- First, launch Driver Easy.
- Run it and hit the Scan Button.
Pro tip: Download and install the latest version of all the drivers that are missing or outdated. However, this requires the Pro version.
You can alternatively do it for free, but it’s partly manual.
- Now, start your computer over again, and check if GeForce Experience works.
Reinstall your GeForce Experience
Running GeForce experience all over again can fix the problem most likely.
- Uninstall the GeForce from the “Apps & features”.
- Then download a new GeForce Experience from the official NVIDIA website.
- Run it and preview the problem.
Check for Windows Updates
Old Windows may cause GeForce to not work. Follow the steps below to check for updates.
Checking for the updates on Windows 10
- Open up the Windows Settings.
- Click “Update & Security”.
- Check for the updates if any and install them.
- Now, reboot your system.
Checking for the updates on other versions of Windows
- Press (Windows logo key and R) to launch the Run command.
- Type “Control” and tap “OK”.
- Look for and click “Windows Updates” in “Large icons”.
- Check for the updates.
- Install any available updates.
- Restart the PC and check if the problem is still there.
Stop all GeForce tasks and relaunch GeForce Experience
- Fire up the Task Manager by pressing Shift + Ctrl + Esc keys all at the same time.
- End all the running NVIDIA tasks and click “End task“.
- Now right-click GeForce Experience and run it as “Administrator”.
This will surely help you fix Geforce Experience Error.
Check all the GeForce Experience related services
You have to make sure that the Nvidia Telemetry service is allowed to interact with the desktop and ensure that the service is started.
If there are any GeForce Experience-related services not set correctly, you may have this problem.
Here’s how you can get all the related services run.
- Invoke the Run box.
- Type “services.msc” and press “Enter“.
- Navigate to and right-click on “NVIDIA Telemetry Container” to select “Properties”.
- Tap on the “Log On” tab.
- Check/tick the box that shows “Allow service to interact with desktop”. Click “Apply” > “OK”.
- Also, make sure that “NVIDIA Telemetry Container” is running. If it is not running, right-click it and select “Start”.
Run GeForce Experience and check if everything goes well.
If still, something doesn’t work out, just check to see if other GeForce Experience services are running.
- NVIDIA Display Container LS
- NVIDIA NetworkService Container
- NVIDIA LocalSystem Container
Just give it a search and make sure it is running.
Disable Geforce Experience in Startup
This method greatly helps to fix the GeForce experience 0x0003.
- Open up the Task Manager.
- Tap on the “Startup Tab”.
- Right-click the Nvidia GeForce experience and disable it.
Hope that helps!