River City Girls 2 has one of the best fighting mechanics in Beat-Em Up play style games but it also offers other things to do in-game like taking selfies in different places or finding hidden collectibles throughout the River City or completing different challenges. One of the collectibles that Kyoko and Misako can find in River City is Gears to earn a trophy named “Gimme a break” along with other unlocked items.
In this guide, we’ll explain you where you can find river city girls 2 gear locations.
Where to Find All Gears in River City Girls 2 – All Gears Locations
There are 12 Gears spread across River City that players can find in different locations. Finding all river city girls 2 gears will earn you a trophy and unlock two new New-Game+ recruit characters. Players will have to finish the game once to spawn all the Gears in River City and then they will be awarded with a Trophy and unlock characters. There are 8 different areas in River City 2 but Gears will only spawn in some areas and at specific locations. You can come to find all the Gear at the following locations.
1. All Gears in Crosstown Location
Crosstown is the first area of River City where players will start the game and there are 3 gears in total that you can find in Crosstown at the following locations.
- The first Gear can be found in the Mall Lobby location. Make your way to the Mall Lobby and go to the right side towards Amy’s Candy shop. You need to place a bench near the shop and then jump on the bench to reach the roof of the shop. Go over the ledge to get to the mall and you will find a Gear piece.
- The next Gear can be found in the Crosstown Bank location. Make your way to the Crosstown Bank and go towards the big Portrait on the wall. Punch the Portrait to break it and you will retrieve the Gear.
- The next Gear can be found in the Parking Garage location. Make your way to the Parking Garage and go to the right side until you come upon a sign saying “ZONE”. You need to jump on the platforms on the side and you will see the gear above the screen. Jump across to get the gear.
2. All Gears in Uptown Location
Uptown is the next area from Crosstown and you can only find 2 Gears in the whole Uptown area at the following location.
- The first Gear of Uptown can be found in the Toy District location. Make your way to the Toy District location and as you enter the location, go into the alley and jump up to get the Gear placed on ACs.
- The next Gear can be found at the Yokocho location. Make your way to the Yokocho location and go all the way to the right side. Climb the pipe on the building and go up. You will find the gear on the Balcony of the building.
3. All Gears in Downtown Locations
Downtown is the next area from Uptown and you can find 3 gears in the whole Downtown area at the following locations.
- The first Gear of Downtown can be found in the Farmer’s Market location. Make your way to the Farmer’s Market and go to the right side until you come by a parked white truck. Hit the truck a couple of times to break its back door and you will get the Gear.
- The next Gear can be found in the Junk City location. Make your way to the Junk City and climb on the platforms at the start. Go up from the platforms and you will find the Gear.
- The next Gear can be found in the Skid Street location. Make your way to Skid Street and go to the left side along the ledge. Climb up on the fence and go up on the roof of the building. Keep going left and you will pick up the Gear.
4. All Gears in Flatirons Locations
Flatirons are the next area from Downtown and you can find 4 gears in the whole Flatirons area at the following locations.
- The first Gear of Flatirons can be found in the Temple location. Make your way to the Temple and break all the statues at the Temple. After breaking the statues, go to the water area at the bottom of the temple to retrieve the Gear.
- The next Gear can be found in the Witchy Woods Entrance location. Make your way to the Witchy Woods Entrance and go up from the roots to go to the unknown area. You need to keep going through the areas until you reach the river. Go to the left side and you will find the gear at the start of the river.
- The next Gear can be found in the Campground location. Make your way to the Campground and the gear will be placed on the first signboard on the left side as you enter.
- The next and final Gear can be found in the Waterfall location. Make your way to the Waterfall and jump on the platforms in the river to reach the platform with Gear placed on it.
After finding all 12 gears in River City Girls 2’s New Game+ mode. You will get the Trophy “Gimme a break” and it will unlock Sol Badguy and Jam Kuradoberi as recruitable allies.