In Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, players may encounter an issue where their achievements are not unlocking or not working properly. This can be frustrating for players who enjoy completing games at 100% or those who like to show off their achievements.
The root cause of the issue is still uncertain, however, based on discussions and experiences, it can be inferred that a bug or glitch in the game’s programming is responsible for the problem.
The achievement tracking system is not adequately constructed, which hinders the game from identifying when players have fulfilled the necessary objectives. Another potential cause of this problem could be the game’s incompatibility with various hardware configurations.
Until the developer addresses this issue here we have troubleshooting tips to fix Star Wars Jedi Survivor achievements not working, unlocking, or not supported on the list.
Fix: Star Wars Jedi Survivor Achievements Not Working or Not Unlocking
There are several possible solutions to fix the achievement problem in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, depending on the platform used.
1. Restart The Game & Console
If the Star Wars Jedi Survivor achievements not working on PC, then some players have suggested restarting the game or the system to see if that fixes the problem.
2. Reload the Saved File
If you’re facing difficulty in unlocking achievements in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor on PS5/PS4 or even on PC, you may attempt to resolve the issue by reloading the latest saved game file.
3. Verify the Integrity of Game files
If you’re experiencing the issue of the Star Wars Jedi Survivor achievements not working issue on your PC, there’s a simple and highly effective solution that you can try. Repairing the game files has been reported to have a very good chance of solving this problem. To do so, just follow the below steps;
- Open Steam > Click on Library > Go to Home.
- Right-click on Star Wars Jedi Survivor > Click on Properties.
- Go to the Local files tab > Click on Verify integrity of game files.
For Epic Games Launcher:
- Open Epic Games Launcher on the PC.
- Click on the Game Library > Click on STAR WARS Jedi Survivor.
- Select Settings > Click on Verify.
- Close the launcher, then restart the PC to apply changes.
For EA Client:
To verify game files on the EA App (formerly known as EA Desktop and Origin), follow these simple steps to ensure your game is running smoothly:
- Launch the EA App on your computer.
- Sign in to your EA Account.
- Navigate to your game library by clicking on the “My Collection” tab.
- Locate the game you want to verify the files for.
- Right-click on the Star Wars Jedi Survivor game tile, and select “Repair” or “Verify” from the context menu that appears. The exact wording may vary depending on the version of the EA App you are using.
- The EA App will then begin the verification process, checking for any missing or corrupted files in your game installation. The app will automatically download and replace the problematic files if any issues are detected.
- Once the verification process is complete, you’ll receive a notification. You can now launch your Star Wars Jedi Survivor game and enjoy a seamless gaming experience
4. Check the Internet Connection
Make sure your internet connection is up and running. It’s possible that due to internet instability or disconnectivity the achievements systems are not working.
5. Complete Objectives Offline
Some players have reported success in unlocking achievements by disconnecting from the internet and completing the objectives offline.
6. Run the Game in Compatibility Mode
While others have suggested using different hardware configurations or running the game in compatibility mode. Here are the steps:
- Find out the .exe of the game and launcher.
- Right-click on it > Properties > Compatibility.
- Check Run this program in compatibility mode for> Apply > Ok.
7. Disable the Firewalls in Windows Security
If you’re playing this game on Steam then one of the Steam users suggests that disabling all of the firewalls in Windows Security can resolve your issue. To do so, just follow the below steps;
- Press the Windows key + I to open the Windows Settings.
- Click on the “Update & Security” option.
- Select the “Windows Security” option from the left-hand side menu.
- Click on the “Firewall & network protection” option.
- Click on the currently active network type (Public or Private).
- Scroll down to the “Windows Defender Firewall” section and click on “Turn off Windows Defender Firewall“.
- Select both the “Public” and “Private” options to disable the firewall for all network types.
- Click “OK” to confirm the changes.
Now, load the game (and your save game) then alt-tab and reactivate the firewall. This helps you to resolve your achievements not working issue.