Several users have experienced problems while installing the Gameloop emulator on their systems. They get a warning that “HTTP download error. Please check your network connection. Error code: 2”.
The easiest way to fix the HTTP download error code is to restart your PC and check your internet connection. You can also restart your router/modem by unplugging its switch for 4 to 5 minutes and plug it in again.
If the issue persists, then read this article to resolve the Gameloop HTTP download error codes 1/2/4/5. Applying the solutions listed below will address the problem regardless of whether you are running the most recent version of the game loop or an older version.
How To Fix Gameloop HTTP Download Error Codes
Here we have some of the effective fixes to solve the Gameloop Http download error codes:
1. Check PC’s Minimum Requirements
In certain cases, the Gameloop HTTP error arises as a result of incompatibility concerns. Check that the PC on which you intend to install the program satisfies the application’s minimal requirements. The details that are needed to download the emulator are mentioned below.
|System Requirement||Minimum Requirement||Maximum Requirement|
|CPU||Dual-core from Intel or AMD at 1.8 GHz||Core-i3 or AMD at 2.6 GHz|
|RAM||3 GB||4 GB|
|GPU||NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660|
|OS||Windows 11/10/8, or 7||Windows 11/10/8, or 7|
|Storage||1 GB||1 GB|
2. Gameloop Server Issue
The HTTP error might potentially be caused by a downtime of the Gameloop emulator server. Though server outages are uncommon, if you find an issue, you can search the internet for information about Gameloop to confirm any outages recorded.
3. Remove PC Temporary Files
The Gameloop download problem may also be fixed by deleting all the temporary files on your PC’s temp folder. The temporary files were produced by applications that were used on your PC and may be securely erased without impairing its functionality.
- Press the Windows logo + R key to open the Run dialogue.
- Then type to enter %Temp% and press OK.
- The screen will display the temporary folder. Click the delete key on your keyboard after selecting all of the temporary files.
- Lastly, empty the folder in your Recycle Bin to get rid of the temporary files for good.
4. Delete Tencent.obb File from the Registry log editor
The Tencent file should be removed from the registry editor since it can prevent the installation of the game loop. The Tencent files must be deleted to resolve the Gameloop HTTP download error.
- Click on Search then enter “Registry Editor“.
- Start the app and You must now remove the Tencent file from the following locations:
HKEY CURRENT USER – Software – Tencent (Delete The Folder)
- HKEY LOCAL MACHINE – SOFTWARE – WOW6432Node – Tencent (Delete The obbFolder).
- You must restart your PC and launch the Gameloop app, after all.
5. Disable the Antivirus settings temporarily
To resolve the Gameloop problem and successfully install the emulator, temporarily disable Windows Defender or your antivirus program on your PC. Once the Gameloop emulator has been downloaded, turn on the antivirus software. The ways to disable the program on your Windows PC are shown below.
- First of all, hit the Start key.
- Then click on settings and type Windows Security settings in the search bar and select the first result.
- Next, go to Virus & threat protection.
- Choose Manage settings by scrolling down.
- To disable the antivirus program, click the option under Real-time protection.
6. Update your Graphics Driver
Some users reported that their Gameloop HTTP download error code issue has been resolved by updating the drivers.
- Navigate to a setting for updating your graphic driver.
- Extract the download from the official website, or use Windows Defender to update the drivers.
- Launch the command prompt, and look for Windows Defender in settings.
- Select the graphic option, reset it, and then update it with the most recent patch.
Best Alternate To Update Graphics Driver
If you don’t have time or skill to update relevant drivers then try using a third-party tool known as driver updater. we recommend you download Driver Easy on your Windows 10 and 11 PC.
This program is a professional system driver updater that automatically scans a PC’s old driver and updates them instantly.
The Driver Easy is an N0.1 software updater tool in its field and for 12 years users are using it to fix their PC errors.
So download Driver Easy and let it deal with all the system drivers.
7. Use VPN in Downloading
The majority of users that had the identical Gameloop error code indicate that using a VPN to download the emulator is beneficial. If you do not currently have a VPN account, you may install Gameloop using a free trial given by any of the most reliable VPNs accessible online.
8. Do a Winsock Reset
When malicious files are downloaded, the Winsock catalog might get damaged, which disrupts your computer’s internet access. To restore the registry settings and repair the network connection, a Winsock reset is required for the broken catalog. This is how you do it:
- Firstly, navigate to the Search field and enter cmd.
- Choose Command Prompt and make sure you run as administrator.
- Next, enter netsh winsock reset as the command.
- After the Winsock catalog has been reset, a notice will appear.
- Restart the PC to finish the procedure and resolve the download error.
9. Disable AndroidEmulator.exe
If it gets stuck on downloading, according to Gameloop support you can follow these steps:
- Firstly, launch the Task Manager.
- Then head to the Details Tab.
- Shut off AndroidEmulator.exe.
- Shut down the Gameloop Tray Icon.
- Lastly, Restart the Gameloop in admin mode.
10. Contact customer Support
Otherwise, contact customer support and explain your issue to them if none of the aforementioned solutions worked for you in fixing the Gameloop Http download error codes issue. Let them know which solutions you tried before contacting them as well.