Pokémon Scarlet and Violet have many consumable items in the game that give certain buffs. There are also items that can be used on your caught Pokémon to give them buff like, increase Strength or Attack Power. However, some items are special, and they can be used to evolve your certain type of Pokémon. These items are known as Evolution Stones and there are different types of them. Each one of them is used to evolve a specific type of Pokémon and players can start finding these stones or buy them at the Delibird Presents shops when they have progressed further in the main story.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to get the Evolution Stones in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet.
How to Get Evolution Stones in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
Evolution Stones are not available at the start of the game and players will have to progress in the main paths of the game to start finding in the different areas of the Paldea Region. Players can get Evolution Stones through two ways.
- Exploring different Areas of Paldea
- Buying Evolution Stones from Delibird Presents Shops
These stones are well hidden so you will have to interact with each shining Poke Ball on the ground to see if there is any Evolution Stone in the Poke Balls.
How to Buy Evolution Stones in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
However, players can also get the Evolution Stones from the shops named “Delibird Presents”. These shops are in almost every main City and Town of the Paldea Region. Players will have to progress in the Victory Road path of the story to unlock the Evolution Stones in these shops. The Victory Road has different Gym Leaders that players will have to take down one by one. Defeating each Gym Leader will earn you a certain Badge and once you have obtained Three Badges in total, all the purchasable Evolution Stones will unlock in the shops. The Evolution Stones that players can buy from Delibird Presents Shops are the following.
- Fire Stone: It is available after obtaining your third gym badge and it is used to evolve Capsakid, Eevee, and Growlithe Pokémon.
- Thunder Stone: It is available after obtaining your third gym badge and it is used to evolve Eevee, Pikachu, Tadbulb, Magneton, and Eelektrick Pokémon.
- Leaf Stone: It is available after obtaining Levincia gym badge which is also the third badge, and it is used to evolve Eevee Pokémon.
- Water Stone: It is available after obtaining your third gym badge and it is used to evolve Eevee and Shellder Pokémon.
Each of this evolution stone will cost 3,000 Poke Dollars and it makes a total of 12,000 Poke Dollars. You can use the Evolution Stones several times on the Pokémon to evolve them at faster rate.
All Evolution Stones in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
There is a total of 10 Evolution Stones in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. The easiest Evolution Stones that can be obtained early in the game are discussed above but there are other 6 remaining Evolution Stones as well in the Paldea Region which players can find by exploring.